Phones on but screen is black!

bt_playa80

Reaction score
My phone screen went black after sending a text message, when i got a text message back, when i went to go check my message the screen wouldnt come back up it just stays black. If someone calls me or text me the phone still rings! It will turn on back on if i pull the battery to restart it, but the screen still wont turn on! Any suggestions?

Kingclp009

Reaction score
Black screen....why?

My phone screen went black after sending a text message, when i got a text message back, when i went to go check my message the screen wouldnt come back up it just stays black. If someone calls me or text me the phone still rings! It will turn on back on if i pull the battery to restart it, but the screen still wont turn on! Any suggestions?

I have the same problem. It happened once before and I put it in the cradle desk charger and it snapped right out, but no luck this time. This sucks!

OP
B

bt_playa80

Reaction score
I tried that, I've pretty much tried everything at this point that i can do myself i guess its time to bring it to verizon and see if i can ***** enough that they will give me a new phone again.

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Yes, it sounds like a hardware issue. A trip or call to VZW is in order.

good luck