Phones feeling cheap when held!!!

bamaboy74

Reaction score
Is it me or does some of the phones feel plasticky. or however you want to spell it. i have the D1. id like to upgrade soon. i went to bthe store and held a few phones. the incredible felt very light and it may break with little force. i was gonna wait until some of the new phones came out. just hope they dont have that feel!! am i alone thinking this?

brianes99

Reaction score
I have a d1 and an X. Going from the hefty, thick droid1 to the no keyboard X does indeed make it feel feather light. But most of that is because of the keyboard, that seams to double the weight compared to the X.

kenbiz

Reaction score
Yeah I have to say my incredible feels like that. Can't really tell though with the case on. Dropped it a few times n no problems yet.

bishoy

Reaction score
The galaxy S phones feel like those toy cell phones I used to buy when I was five years old

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
bamaboy74

bamaboy74

Reaction score
I held the Galaxy S today also. And yes it felt like a plastic toy. i hope they come out with a few metal phones. i guess i like the weight. it just seems to me they are made better!!!!

medwa

Reaction score
I've dropped my Incredible a handful of times with no problems.

Posted from my Droid Incredible

gunz.jones

Reaction score
Something like a superpowered devour would be neat. I had an iphone when they are all metal. Felt hefty because it had that little hard drive. Found out it was metal because of the distance you could throw it when it crashed. Rooted indeed...6 feet.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

xmguy

Reaction score
Stay AWAY from any HTC phones then. I had the Eris. Toy phone anyone. It was very cheap feeling.