Phone will not boot into recovery...SBF?

Dream

Reaction score
So I did a "no no" and loaded a theme that wasn't designed for v.6 Liberty and now my phone is stuck on the screen where there is a rectangle/battery looking icon on the screen. I cant get the phone to boot into recovery using the power button + home button method. Do I have to SBF to fix this? I have never done a sbf so im trying to avoid it :) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you can't get into clockwork with a battery pull (try plugging the phone in while still on, then pulling the battery and unplugging. Put the battery back in and boot). If that doesn't work, then you can't restore a backup and you will need to sbf. I'm happy to walk you through it if you want

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
It says your phone is a htc incredible? Whats up with that?

OP
Dream

Dream

Reaction score
If you can't get into clockwork with a battery pull (try plugging the phone in while still on, then pulling the battery and unplugging. Put the battery back in and boot). If that doesn't work, then you can't restore a backup and you will need to sbf. I'm happy to walk you through it if you want

That would be awesome. Im going to try to get it into recovery via your method first. Are you on gtalk by any chance?

OP
Dream

Dream

Reaction score
And that method didnt work either :(

Im downloading sbf lite right now (4.9) and the latest sbf file.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I believe I have gtalk. I never use it but i have it. I sent you a pm with my number

OP
Dream

Dream

Reaction score
Did you get it?

No I havent got anything. Im talking with other people on gtalk right now so I know its working. Can you pm me your email and ill try to invite you?