phone calls straight to voicemail

mchoffa

Reaction score
Is there a way to send all calls go straight to voicemail so the phone doesn't ring/vibrate at all? Want to ignore calls completely while on vacation but still have use of the phone/data. Yeah, I know I could just ignore them, but I don't even want the phone to ring. It's too easy to just say, "Oh I should take this call"

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You don't need an app. Just put it in Airplane Mode and take it off when you want to use the phone.

OP
M

mchoffa

Reaction score
call blocker pro is perfect... thanks! call blocker elite looks nice too, if I had the need to block outgoing calls

outfieldjack

Reaction score
There is an option under your contacts where you can set individual contacts go straight to voicemail.

Nancyeob

Reaction score
DROID phone options

If you first put the number into your contacts, then tap that contact, tap options edit, scroll all the way down to additional information, there is a box you can check for this number to go straight to voicemail.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Or just set up forwarding for all calls. Check your carrier's site for instructions.

styson01

Reaction score
If you first put the number into your contacts, then tap that contact, tap options edit, scroll all the way down to additional information, there is a box you can check for this number to go straight to voicemail.

Not an option on the Razr though, I miss my Droid! Any thoughts?