PEv4.x Screenshots

billjohnson

Reaction score
I thought it might be enjoyable for everyone if we could post our screenshots for PEv4.x. Here's some my current for 4.1 and a couple past. You can also find these in the sticky Screenshots thread.

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
A few of my older shots.

aefc777c-bf21-8281.jpg

aefc777c-bf43-df61.jpg

aefc777c-bf78-496b.jpg

aefc777c-bfe1-9c4e.jpg

aefc777c-c00b-d953.jpg

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

STX21

Reaction score
I thought it might be enjoyable for everyone if we could post our screenshots for PEv4.x. Here's some my current for 4.1 and a couple past. You can also find these in the sticky Screenshots thread.

What is the calendar and time widgets youre using in the majority of your screens? Also, what launcher are you using? Your setups look awesome!

dlnp22

Reaction score
fantastic. now I'm not satisfied with my phone again.

#isuckatthecutomizing

Reaction score

Bill, those wallpapers are boss! Mind sharing? And out of curiosity, what's the battery widget?

Last edited:
OP
billjohnson

billjohnson

Reaction score

What is the calendar and time widgets youre using in the majority of your screens? Also, what launcher are you using? Your setups look awesome!

I use simiclock in almost all my setups. It's sick and supa customizable yo. :D

OP
billjohnson

billjohnson

Reaction score

Bill, those wallpapers are boss! Mind sharing? And out of curiosity, what's the battery widget?

Wurd playa. For the single battery widget in the retro setup it's just battstatt from the market. Imma upload all my papers to Dropbox here in a bit as I've had tons of homies axin' 'bout dem haha. I'll throw up da link when I get it! THUG LIFE!

red911turbo

Reaction score

Wurd playa. For the single battery widget in the retro setup it's just battstatt from the market. Imma upload all my papers to Dropbox here in a bit as I've had tons of homies axin' 'bout dem haha. I'll throw up da link when I get it! THUG LIFE!

which power control widget are you using is the last 2 screens?

OP
billjohnson

billjohnson

Reaction score
I used to use SwitchPro exclusively unless the ROM provided options for what controls are used (PE does and Ultimate Droid doesn't for example). But now I switched over to Extended Controls and although I don't like the setup UI as much you can have white or black controls rather than just white like in SwitchPro and Android Power Controls.