Pete needs a Banner for signatures

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
I kept saying this in the threads but doubt most saw it...

Someone needs to hook pete up with a banner for Bugless Beast. We are all loving his roms, now lets fly the flags :)

Word :)

Edit: Here is a list of the current sigs going around:

BBsignature3.jpg

2hnnxjc.png

sigpic56765_3.gif

buglessbeast.jpg

sigpic61666_11.gif

BBsignature2.jpg

bb.png

bugless.jpg

1z2o9ht.jpg

2n0ofep.jpg

bbbanner.png

gopete.jpg

52357094.png

sigpic7619_1.gif

11052d1277821095-pete-needs-banner-signatures-bugless-beast.gif

bad4u

Reaction score
I agree, but I suck at designing anything.

Always looks good in my head..... never turns out that way.

FrostMan

Reaction score
Here, made this long time ago for something that never went anywhere. Wasn't ever going to post the image, but figured it could be used for what you intended.

2hnnxjc.png

gszeman

Reaction score
I threw mine together pretty quickly...but I agree, we need one to show support! Nice job on yours Frost :)

gszeman

Reaction score
I agree...I would never expect anyone to use mine...way too simple for a ROM like Pete's!

Maybe if I get some free time I'll put some time into one fit for public use. I do like the clean minimalist look of Frost's...that one is more my style.

OP
Z

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
I am gunna try this weekend.. Gunna try a graphic like a beastly looking dude who is trying to fight off flies, get it? good times

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Will it make his ROMs work better? :blink:

Honestly, and I can be way off base here, but Pete seems to be the kind of guy that lets his work speak for him and doesn't seem to want/need advertisement to push his accomplishments. That's what the banners in the sigs look like to me anyway.

Just my
2cents.gif

bad4u

Reaction score
Even if pete doesn't want to fly it, I will sport it in my sig. But I agree pete isn't flashy, hes subtle. So It cant be super huge I think plus if you go to his twitter he has the BB facing back to back. Not sure If that's just something that suits him for now or what though...

WLJohnson05

Reaction score
Even if pete doesn't want to fly it, I will sport it in my sig. But I agree pete isn't flashy, hes subtle. So It cant be super huge I think plus if you go to his twitter he has the BB facing back to back. Not sure If that's just something that suits him for now or what though...

thats the same logo for big black.

WLJohnson05

Reaction score
alright here ya go, how bout this...it's matched to this forums background so if you want to use it on another forum let me know and which forum it is and ill swap out the background for you.
buglessbeast.jpg