Personalized lock screen

tennvol

Reaction score
Is there a way to put a personalized message on the lock screen. I'd like to put "If found please call xxx-xxx-xxx" or something similar.

Droider

Reaction score
There is an app called ICE: In case of emergency. It puts medical information on the lock screen so that paramedics and doctors can access it if you are unable to respond. It could also put a "in case this is found" message. So it is possible to do such a thing. I wouldn't be surprised if there are some other apps for adding the simpler "in case this is found" message to the lock screen.

morph

Reaction score
try Contact Owner. you can add a message and a contact number. you can add another contact in a text line below the contact thru the app, if you want. i have 2 contacts listed below "if found or in case of emergency, please contact:"

jeanniec1011

Reaction score
the ICE looks like a nice app BUT it didn't add it to my locked screen... do you have to do anything special to get it there ???

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Executive Assistant is a nice app that can be used as a lockscreen and allows you to add your phone number to a "if found, please call xxx.xxx.xxxx"...

REMilk

Reaction score
the ICE looks like a nice app BUT it didn't add it to my locked screen... do you have to do anything special to get it there ???

I have ICE on my Droid. I added an "If found" message.

To have ICE be your lock screen.

Start Ice,

Select Menu, settings, "Show on Lock Screen" must be checked.

Also change the Lock screen delay to 'No delay'.

Enjoy!
Bob