PDF App with Form Support

kedens

Reaction score
Hi,

I have looked around with no luck, can anyone tell me if the following is even possible?

I am in dire need of an app that can not only open pdfs, but fully supports the pdf form functions. I often need to fill out pdf forms for work and being able to do it anytime, anywhere would be amazing. I have tried it with the full version of Documents To Go with no luck...

any thoughts or ideas are welcome.

Thanks

DaHarder

Reaction score
I think what you have to consider is that the DROID is a (very) smartphone, but none of these devices are suitable substitutes for actual computers, and what you're trying to do would be much better performed on an actual (full-fledge) computer/netbook - IMO

Happy DROIDing​

OP
K

kedens

Reaction score
I understand it may seem like a bit much for a phone but its much less of a processing demand than even the browser I'm using to reply. On a computer forms can be filled out with adobe reader and is little more than a mix of word processing and light mathematical functions no different than those found in excel spreadsheets or the phones calculator.

Leckert123

Reaction score
You may wish to contact Dataviz sales to see if the PDF application in their new Android version of Documents to Go will let you fill out forms. You can edit Word, Excel, etc, but not sure about the PDF tool. The website didn't say yea or nay.

good luck!

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Have you tried "Beamreader" yet? It's so far been pretty good for me, i haven't tried out the forms part yet though.