Pandora Bookmarks

strutter769

Reaction score
Hi, I'm an avid user of Pandora and have set many "bookmarks" for favorite bands and songs. Now, what can I do with them or how do I access the bands or songs I have marked?

Thanks in advance.

motodroid34

Reaction score
Hi, I'm an avid user of Pandora and have set many "bookmarks" for favorite bands and songs. Now, what can I do with them or how do I access the bands or songs I have marked?

Thanks in advance.

Click and hold on your home screen till the menue come on.

Then click on folders, my stations

This is just a short cut you can access them from pandora.

I hope this is what you are looking for.

P.S

OP
strutter769

strutter769

Reaction score
That is helpful information, thank you. However, I am referring not to the stations, but to the songs or artists I have bookmarked. When you hear a song or band you like, you can hit the "Menu" button, and one of the choices is "Bookmark." I have chosen this option for may songs and artists, and really am curious as to its function. Where are all these bookmarks listed, and how can I access them? If I do, can I play the specific songs or artists I have bookmarked? What exactly do the bookmarks do for me? Any ideas?

AgentBurbank

Reaction score
From the online FAQ it appears that the bookmarks you make on your phone should show up when you login to the online account with a computer:

To Bookmark a song, click "menu," directly between the "Thumbs" below the album art, and hover over "Bookmark...", then click either "Bookmark this song" or "Bookmark this artist."
Pandora Bookmarks are useful for making a note of a song you want to purchase later, or a song or artist you'd like to read up on at some point. (They also make excellent hint lists for birthdays and holidays!)
You can also see your list of Bookmarks at any time on your Pandora listener Profile Page. Just click the "Your Profile" button above the left corner of the main Pandora controls to open this Profile page in a new browser window or tab. This Profile page will also open on its own the first time you make a new Bookmark during a particular Pandora listening session.
Note that it's easy to buy individual Bookmarked Songs directly from your Profile Page, using the Amazon and iTunes icon buttons at the end of the line for each Bookmark.
There is also a "Buy All" option in the top right of your list of Bookmarked Songs.

OP
strutter769

strutter769

Reaction score
Thanks Agent. I was hoping I could just access the bookmarks from my handset and play only that artist, or only that song. Something along those lines. I'm not really interested in purchasing any of it. Thanks again for the info!