Overclocked Kernels? Need Help

E1337Hax

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have cyanogen mod 6.1.2 and i was wondering if there was an overclocked kernel out there i can use? I cant find one nor do i know which is right for my build. Any suggestions or information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
1337:blackdroid:

Info:
Phone-Moto. Droid 1
Android Version-2.2.1
Mod-Cyanogen 6.1.2-droid
Build-FRG83D

adsfa34

Reaction score
I recommend Slayher kernels. They have the interactive governor which really sets them apart and are lightning fast. They're also low voltage to effectively mitigate heat. I use nothing else.

Find the Liquid Frozen Yogurt v1.95 thread in Custom ROMs>Liquid and click "alternative kernels" to get the list. Just click to download and flash w/out wiping in cw recovery. If you get a bootloop, try a lower clock speed. Start low And work your way up.

**and ... ALWAYS DO A NANDROID BACKUP FIRST**

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
The 1 billionth "what's a good kernel" thread prize goes to.....e1337hax!
Google: slayher p3 & chevyNo1

OP
E1337Hax

E1337Hax

Reaction score
I recommend Slayher kernels. They have the interactive governor which really sets them apart and are lightning fast. They're also low voltage to effectively mitigate heat. I use nothing else.

Find the Liquid Frozen Yogurt v1.95 thread in Custom ROMs>Liquid and click "alternative kernels" to get the list. Just click to download and flash w/out wiping in cw recovery. If you get a bootloop, try a lower clock speed. Start low And work your way up.

**and ... ALWAYS DO A NANDROID BACKUP FIRST**

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

If i flash the kernels i still keep my ROM right?