OTA is out!

BMeyer

Reaction score
Just got the latest OTA!

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

luvs2kidos

Reaction score
I just applied OTA update as well. How can I tell what changes were made with the update? Thanks

Sent from my DROID3

akhi216

Reaction score
I just applied OTA update as well. How can I tell what changes were made with the update? Thanks

Sent from my DROID3

Your keys on your hard keyboard shouldn't get "stuck" anymore and when you open Google Talk you should have a camera next to your instead of a green dot.

You should be able to find a complete changelog with Google Search.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

luvs2kidos

Reaction score
Thank you. I was hoping they would fix the issues with the camera (slow shutter speed and blue tint), but maybe with the next update. :)

Sent from my DROID3

hematose

Reaction score
Sorry for the newb question, but can people outside the US and on other carriers get the OTA update over Wi-Fi? How do we do that exactly?

REMilk

Reaction score
Thank you. I was hoping they would fix the issues with the camera (slow shutter speed and blue tint), but maybe with the next update. :)

Sent from my DROID3

The update appears to correct the "blue" tint for me. The only time I have shutter lag is when I have geocoding turned on. Turn off the geocoding and the lag is reduced.

rbw62

Reaction score
No ota in Atlanta yet, checked last @ 8: am.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Riley

Reaction score
Yup for the first time ever when I manually checked for updates my phones said there was one, I was on wifi. Updating now.dancedroid

fishacura

Reaction score
Two quick questions on this OTA which I also received;

1. Any chance it will help with battery life (I had heard it might)

2. If I had rooted my phone, would I still have gotten it? I have not rooted yet because I knew this was coming but am not sure if it would have mattered.

My "swype" texting is way off now. Not recognizing any words. Cannot be a coincidence!!!

THX!

kabeeo

Reaction score
Got mine manually as well. Don't see anything different yet.

JoeHockey

Reaction score
the ota has been sitting here for quite a while now saying "verifying update"...is this normal?