OTA Froyo unrooted my happy little world

DarrBeck

Reaction score
First I didn't think that a rooted device already running 2.2 could get the update. The first update that came through a couple weeks ago failed which was expected but then I got another last night that rebooted my device into an unrooted albeit possibly official 2.2.

what was this update and why did it even work? I of course lost tether and other SU goodies but the funny thing is my boot screen is now stuck on the hacked one :) Whatever I will take it..........

So please disregard my sig because that is probably outdated but now for reference I have.

2.6.32.9-g874c292 android-build@apa26 #1
FRG22D

Can anyone decrypt.

Thanks,
Darren

EbE404

Reaction score
First I didn't think that a rooted device already running 2.2 could get the update. The first update that came through a couple weeks ago failed which was expected but then I got another last night that rebooted my device into an unrooted albeit possibly official 2.2.

what was this update and why did it even work? I of course lost tether and other SU goodies but the funny thing is my boot screen is now stuck on the hacked one :) Whatever I will take it..........

So please disregard my sig because that is probably outdated but now for reference I have.

2.6.32.9-g874c292 android-build@apa26 #1
FRG22D

Can anyone decrypt.

Thanks,
Darren

What recovery do (did) you have flashed?

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score