Original Droid X Vibration dying?

Mammoth84

Reaction score
I have a Droid X that I got 2 days after it was released and have had since. I take great care of it a there is only one minor sratch in the screen. Just yesterday afternoon everything was working great, then last night around 10 o clock the vibration on it went all funny. Now instead of a bzzt its more of a brrrrzzzzttt. I also have one of those apps that really works your vibration and i dont use it that often but i have before and i used it last night to see if it really was going bad and it is most definately weaker than yesterday. Anybody else have this problem?

roundtree90

Reaction score
I have a Droid X that I got 2 days after it was released and have had since. I take great care of it a there is only one minor sratch in the screen. Just yesterday afternoon everything was working great, then last night around 10 o clock the vibration on it went all funny. Now instead of a bzzt its more of a brrrrzzzzttt. I also have one of those apps that really works your vibration and i dont use it that often but i have before and i used it last night to see if it really was going bad and it is most definately weaker than yesterday. Anybody else have this problem?

Mines did the same thing about 2weeks ago it completely died

OP
M

Mammoth84

Reaction score
Ok its been a week and it hasnt changed. I havent taken it to the store yet, and if it doesnt get worse, i wont. Anybody else?

ZeRo1NF

Reaction score
Well to me the Droid X vibrations werent all that strong compared to other phones that i have owned in the past. Ever since i got the X tge first thing i noticed was how weak the vibrations are.

My wife got the fascinate the same day i got my X and the vibrations on her is at least twice as strong as my X.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
M

Mammoth84

Reaction score
I had the old EnV2 before this and i thought that the vibration was pretty comparable, if not a little stronger on the DX than on the Env2.

alboboy10

Reaction score
My vibration changed after I updated it yesterday. It's not bad though

OP
M

Mammoth84

Reaction score
Yeah i dont have a problem, although i was worried it was dying. I hadnt connected the new update with it though.