Organizing call logs & cutting off notifications?

DeniseSays

Reaction score
Two questions that I've googled and searched for and not found an answer to.

1 - Is there a way to combine/organize the call log? Instead of showing the most recent from each person, it shows every single, individual action [missed call, outgoing, incoming] Is there a way to make it like on a Blackberry [a common phrase around here, lol] where it shows the latest from each contact in the call log, and not every single thing? [I may have completely failed at explaining this]

2 - Is there a way to silence the notification AS it's ringing? To, like, cut it off? I've tried hitting the volume keys or going to wake up my phone but it just plays until it finishes.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Two questions that I've googled and searched for and not found an answer to.

2 - Is there a way to silence the notification AS it's ringing? To, like, cut it off? I've tried hitting the volume keys or going to wake up my phone but it just plays until it finishes.

I believe if you hit the power button or simply touch the screen itself it will silence an incoming call. I've done it before (accidentally) a few times, I'm pretty sure it's by touching the screen.

evilsock

Reaction score
u can organize call log, hit recent tab, right below it it says "all calls" hit that button, u can switch to missed, dialed,received, ect. there is a great app also u may like called analyze my calls, check it out . its free btw

2. its tricky but when the sound or ringer is playing hit the volume keys. if u hit keys in the middle of a restart in the ringtone, it will keep giong, so as the sound plays, hit the volume keys, maytake a tap or 2 to get the hang,

Last edited:
OP
DeniseSays

DeniseSays

Reaction score
Yeah that works for ringtones but what about for sms/email tones?

And I'll check out the app..ty.