ORB with Froyo

masters

Reaction score
How well does flash enabled froyo do orb? I had trouble getting my TV card to play nice with orb so I don't know if it is a waste of my time to get a TV card.

scubasteve101

Reaction score
I've experienced way better quality using Flash with Orb, not to mention you can make it full screen, an option I couldn't find using the .gp3 stream. Only thing I can't figure out how to do is use the seek bar, it acts like its doing it but I end up at the same spot.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Been watching streaming sports events via Orb and Froyo's flash and am very satisfied.... watched NBA finals games, USOpen (could even follow the golfball's flight most of the time!!), etc...

OP
M

masters

Reaction score
Wish I could get it to work with my old TV Card.. ATI VE

scubasteve101

Reaction score
Has anyone figured out how to use the seek function when streaming ORB via flash? The seek bar is there and you can drag it either way but it never actually seeks to that spot it just continues playing from where it's at.

gmmurphy

Reaction score
been using orb for a few years now. with the flash update im in heaven. im the knuckle head watching dtv on my droid while on the way home frome work. music streams very well. if any of you have questons with orb pm me, i consider myself an orb pro.....

cheers