OnePlus 3 Torture Test Puts it Through the Bends, the Burns and More

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

The OnePlus 3 is the latest flagship Android smartphone to hit the market, and of course you know what that means... torture test videos! Who doesn't like seeing a cool piece of tech decimated and destroyed for their enlightenment and amusement? Well... okay, not everyone enjoys tech torture tests, but please don't call P.E.T.T. (People for the Ethical Treatment of Technology).

The latest test pits the OnePlus 3 up against bending, burning, scratching and more! Enjoy!

Don't forget to drop by our dedicated OnePlus section for further discussion: OnePlus Smartphones (All Numbered Models)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You know you've made it when they bother putting your phone through a torture test.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
at least he's gotten better than he used to be, still a tool though. jerry rig everything that is.....
I figured it was him. Refusing to click the button and add to the views since I don't care for his "tests".

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Just because we don't like his videos, doesn't mean this information isn't important for those folks who are interested in purchasing this device.

S5 tap'n

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fair enough. I would rather keep you guys happy, so I have no problem avoiding videos from this video blogger. Please send me a Youtube link to someone you prefer who does torture test videos too. :D

Reactions: cr6