On The Spot Music Contest

Schultzey

Reaction score
Hello to all the fellow Droid enthusiasts! I have posted this on the sister site Droid X forums so if you have already liked his facebook page and told your friends to vote, THANK YOU! There are only a couple more days to like his page so please vote if you haven't done so. He broke the 1000 "like" mark on his facebook page today and with your help I think he can get up to 2000 "likes".

My brother in law, Ben V., is in a music contest and he needs your votes. He has a strong aspiration to succeed in the music industry. Lucky for him, he was selected into the top 20 by Johnny Wright and Crew.
icon_%20banana.gif
Five people have been eliminated so far and there is only 4 weeks left until select people from these 15 are chosen to go to the "boot camp". This is the next stage in the contest and he needs your help to get there.

Here are the details explaining exactly what this contest is about:
What is it?
Cambio and AT&T present On the Spot, the largest global online and interactive talent search to form the next supergroup. Participants from around the world have the opportunity to audition for Johnny Wright by way of video upload submissions. Powered by AT&T's wireless products and services, Johnny will be connecting with the participants and audience in groundbreaking fashion.

Johnny and his team of experts, including some of today’s most successful artists, will narrow down the auditions to just 20 participants. Then, from his high tech headquarters, Johnny will put these top 20 finalists to the test, utilizing the power of the internet and the AT&T network to orchestrate a series of challenges that test each contestant’s artistic prowess, business savvy, and passion. The eight most impressive performers will be flown to LA to participate in Johnny’s famous “Boot Camp”, an intense workshop of rehearsals, dance choreography, vocal lessons, and media training. Even eliminated participants who are active viewers may have the chance to impress Johnny and reenter the competition!

On the Spot will capture every emotional turn throughout the audition process, challenges, and Boot Camp through weekly episodes, video journals, bonus content, and live chats with finalists. Viewers will virtually sit beside Johnny and help him identify, craft, and mold the next great supergroup!

Key Dates: The Clock is Ticking!
1. Video Auditions: December 8 – January 31
2. Johnny Narrows the Field:
January 29 - February 25
3. Challenge Round – 20 participants: February 25 – April 29
4. Boot Camp in LA – 8 finalists: April 29 – June 3
5. Announcement and Live Appearance of Johnny’s next Supergroup: June, 2011

What could I win?
The chance to land a Wright Entertainment Group (WEG) management deal, win select AT&T prizes, and perform live in concert.
Each week there is a new challenge the contestants participate in and are then evaluated by online viewers and the judges. You can view his profile page here with all of his videos of previous and future challenges.

This week the challenge is all about promoting his music online and getting "likes". He made a special video on Facestalker...er...Facebook about his latest challenge found at
http://www.facebook.com/benjamin.vredevelt#!/video/video.php?v=1868515145580&oid=132927026775527&comm ents

You don't need a facebook account to view the video but you do need one to "like"
his Ben is On The Spot facebook page. If you don't have an account, please share the video with someone who does.
Ben V. said:
The challenge in the On The Spot competition this week is promotion! I need as many people as possible to come and "like" my Ben is On The Spot facebook page or I'll get cut!!! Please help me out!!! Thank you so much!!!
smile.png

If you are on facebook, please click on the link, like his facebook page and share with your friends. The judges will evaluate his likes of this video and views between now and Sunday so drag your mouse, click the link, and click "like". Thanks!