Old rom do not use (update available)

cnul8rguys

Reaction score
Download barcode scanner and snap a pic of the qr code from the new bb 0.2 thread and click download. It'll do the rest....

Hopkins3030

Reaction score
Step one should probably involve some reading, like it did for the rest of us who learned how to do this... that's what all the previous 138 pages of posts are there for, to be searched, perused, and learned from.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Check the developers instructions. Pete has instructions for both SPR and CW

Mike

jaed569

Reaction score
I'm happy to help anyone who needs dummied down instructions. I remember trying to install Bugless Beast for the first time and getting very frustrated.

Feel free to drop me a line at phil@how2droid.com

drivinfocused

Reaction score
hopefully first question you are rooted.... if not, then do research. took me about 3 months to get rooted (personal choice to learn how and do it.) best way i found... find all possible threads on rooting and how to's stickies are the best way too. print them off. then highlight any questions you may have. re read. then practice on your computer. type type and type (if your way you want does it that way) or just read.... and then study more. take your time. if not............. you could screw something up. next once rooted, choose your recovery. then follow instructions for that recovery.......

loveisdead30

Reaction score
VV and seperate volumes

I remember reading either for BB 1.1 Froyo or maybe the blue energy theme, can't remember and have gone back and checked and now I can't find it...

Anyways, anyone happen to know if its the rom or the theme that makes the notification volume and the ringer volume lock? I no longer have the option to change them separately..I have tried the free volume widget and they both move when only changing 1 of them

mzbag

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am new and recently rooted by Droid - Bugless Beast. It was fast but now I feel slow. I overclocked to 800 but it's show only 600. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Any applications recommended?

Thanks

TekHawk

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am new and recently rooted by Droid - Bugless Beast. It was fast but now I feel slow. I overclocked to 800 but it's show only 600. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Any applications recommended?

Thanks

it sounds like you did not select the auto detect option in setcpu but you should probably post in the hacking forum this thread should probably be closed

quittle

Reaction score
Do you have the right Kernal that incudes 800mhz? Cause you'll need to download and install it like any kernal or ROM update.

mzbag

Reaction score
Where did I get the kernel from? I did for 0.8? is that right one?

TekHawk

Reaction score
Do you have the right Kernal that incudes 800mhz? Cause you'll need to download and install it like any kernal or ROM update.

pretty sure most of the newer BB roms include the 800MHz kernal and overclock script

-Eliminated the need for SetCPU, AutoKiller, AdFree, TaskManagers, etc. (credit to Pete) *Clocking over 800Mhz requires SetCPU*

when you open SetSPU mzbag select the menu softkey then device selection and select auto detect that should enable you to go up to the 800 that is included in this rom though if you are running this one im pretty sure the script included will have you set at 800MHz without the need for setcpu

Last edited:

xeeshan_king

Reaction score
is it possible for Milestone XT720??

if i follow the instructions properly, can i use this rom for XT720?? gimme other alternative for the new firmware 2.2!