Old rom do not use (update available)

Hogmeister

Reaction score
shows up as installed, i actually installed it thru the market. so yeah, working as intended as far as maps goes

kalam

Reaction score
Just a quick Q... When people say that Maps has auto-installed; How is it showing up in the Market? Does it show it as "installed" already? Or will the market place not allow you to install it, but it's already on the device? Yeah, I confused myself, but anyone who installed either of the Froyo versions over the weekend will more than likely know what I mean. Thanks.
It auto installed for me and is showing up as Installed for me in the market.

JFDroid

Reaction score
Chrome-to-phone works PERFECT.

No problems with Maps. It's updated and auto-installed by itself.

Flash didn't work, but I fixed that using Root Explorer and deleting + re-installing.

This seems to zip by pretty quick. Waiting on Pete to recommend specific kernels, staying with the stock kernel until then.

Good work Pete =] Love it!

Barracus

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with Wifi? Stock wifi and p3 kernels both yield non-working wifi.

shdwjackal

Reaction score
Thanks guys... You all are on it. LOL Have the most recent version of Froyo on my Droid now... Chrome to phone, maps, and Flash working fine... Thing is humming. Debating if I am going to DL BB and use it. Who the hell am I kidding... It's downloading now. LMAO

AROD111

Reaction score
Just got it successfully on my phone. This thing is raw. Only thing I'm missing, which I'm sure might even come by the end of the day, is NexTheme.

Im sticking with Nexfro until I can have the nextheme on petes froyo. But man..I cant wait...BB 1.1 was hands down the best ROM ive tried...better than CM!!! WOuld be nice to have the 360 degree rotation though!!

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
What do I need to delete so that I can use setcpu instead of pete's built in cpu throttler?

kepley

Reaction score
This is the fix for flash. Leave the current flash apk alone. Download a new version and rename it to AdobeFlashPlayer.apk Use root explore to copy the file to the /system/app directory. It will ask if you want to overwrite. Say yes. Set the permissions like the rest of the apps in the directory. Press on the app and choose to install it. You are done. No need to reboot. just go to a flash website and it will work.

Elitimus

Works! Great info! :)

droiddadi

Reaction score
Milestone Video Player App (credit to Pete)

I can't find it. Any clues?

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How I got maps to work!

Put the Maps.apk in you sdk/tools folder
For some reason, ADB won't work in Froyo under normal boot conditions, so we must reboot recovery to push busybox to /system/xbin

Code:
Code:
 adb reboot recovery
Once in Clockwork, scroll down to the partitions menu using the d-pad or volume keys.

Plug your phone into your computer now. Open a terminal window and cd to your ADB tools directory.

On your phone, select "mount /system" - should be the first option.

Code:
Code:
adb push Maps.apk /system/app
adb shell chmod 755 /system/app/Maps.apk
unmount the System, Reboot and google map the nearest Starbuck I hope this helps

working 100%

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Re: [ROM] Bugless Beast V0.1 FRF57 (FROYO) RC

awesome thank you pete!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Hogmeister

Reaction score
What do I need to delete so that I can use setcpu instead of pete's built in cpu throttler?

shouldnt need to delete anything, atleast thats been my experience.. if you want to use setcpu for the profiles just simply install setcpu and autodetect settings.. should let you diddle around w/ it