Oksurb...new to the Forum...

oksurb

Reaction score
Hi fellow Droidoids,

oksurb here...I'm new to the forum...new to Droids...new to smartphones.

I'm a programmer of 27 years, but still find it no easier using OPS (other people's software) today than I did 27 years ago...technology's great...WHEN IT WORKS!

Anyway...I do have a question to post, so I'll stop babbling here and get on to my post.

Nice to meet you all...hope to be a contributor to this fine site as time goes on...Thanks!

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. I'm guessing your question is going to be in your second post to this forum!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi fellow Droidoids,

I'm a programmer of 27 years, but still find it no easier using OPS (other people's software) today than I did 27 years ago...technology's great...WHEN IT WORKS!

Anyway...I do have a question to post, so I'll stop babbling here and get on to my post.

Nice to meet you all...hope to be a contributor to this fine site as time goes on...Thanks!

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Glad you were able to find us and we hope you make this your Forum of choice.

droidman101

Reaction score
Hi fellow Droidoids,

Welcome :)