ok another newbie to the forum....

stacey311

Reaction score
Ok, on my second incredible, but dont know much about it since the first was a factory defect...

i currently have a bb tour and and incredible, but find myself using my bb more, as i know that phone inside and out... I am a little disapointed in the incredible after seeing my dads new droid x.... i think i like the moto version better.. Is there anyway to get the !

any advise on apps or general info on this phone would be awesome....

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok, on my second incredible, but dont know much about it since the first was a factory defect...

i currently have a bb tour and and incredible, but find myself using my bb more, as i know that phone inside and out... I am a little disapointed in the incredible after seeing my dads new droid x.... i think i like the moto version better.. Is there anyway to get the !

any advise on apps or general info on this phone would be awesome....

If you've gone beyond your 30 day grace period then no, you would have to pay full retail for an X. If that's what you were asking, not sure.

I think your problem with the Incredible is you just can't get past Blackberry. There is a huge adjustment to make between an Android phone and a Blackberry, but once you make the adjustment you will find the Incredible is far better then any Blackberry. You should see that just based on web browsing alone.

OP
stacey311

stacey311

Reaction score
ya, im familiar with their 30 day policy, but i have alternate upgrades available.... i like the size of the incredible... i was just wondering if it was worth it to get the x..like any major differences. if there is a way to get the same sounds as the moto... like it saids droid when he gets a text and has different ringer options.. is there a place to download the sounds?

sorry if that seems trivial, but hey im a girl... ha ha ha