oid emulators

Death3044

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a game compatabiliy list for the Snesoid nesoid and the rest of the oid emulators?

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
hi death. we don't allow posting of games that people can't buy themselves.. sorry you'll just have to look around.

OP
D

Death3044

Reaction score
so no one can give me a link to a compatibility list with the emulators? I know where to get roms but only 1 out of the 10 I tried worked...

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i have aladdin, super mario world, yoshi's safari and zelda a link to the past and they all work fine

OP
D

Death3044

Reaction score
guess I need to find a source that doesn't pack them in .7z files since it seems the emulators can't look into that to find the actual rom file...

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
hi death. we don't allow posting of games that people can't buy themselves.. sorry you'll just have to look around.

He's looking for a listing of games that are known to work on the Droid emulators; not a place to download them. If I am thinking along the correct lines, he's looking for something similar to the backwards compatibility list for the xbox360 found here:

Xbox.com | Xbox 360 - Original Xbox Games on Xbox 360

OP, I don't THINK anyone has come up with such a list, since it would be an absolute pain to keep up to date. With every update, the emulators become capable of running more games.

OP
D

Death3044

Reaction score
Guess I should start working on a list then or I if there is a very large number of games that do work I'll find something else to do...

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Death3044, between the SNES, Genesis, and GBA emulators, my ROM directory holds around 2,700 ROMs. For the most part, the majority of the ones i've tried have worked. With some of the new functionality added to the SNES emulator recently, a whole bunch more games work.

I'm not saying you SHOULDN'T work on a list, but i'd think it would be a task of monumental proportions. It might be a better idea to post a thread for each one of the emulators, and ask members to contribute info on what works and what doesn't.

Riddick

Reaction score
Death3044, between the SNES, Genesis, and GBA emulators, my ROM directory holds around 2,700 ROMs. For the most part, the majority of the ones i've tried have worked.

Same here, almost all of mine work too.

".smc" is the extension used by my SNES games., ".nes" for regular Nintendo, ".bin" for Genesis, and ".zip" for gameboy.

If you read the comments in the market for the emulators you'll see a site linked where I believe most of the games should be compatible.