Official Motorola Droid Specs & Videos

J

JohnDroid

It looks like Motorola slipped up just a bit and released the Droid site a bit too early. They've fixed the problem but the Internet never sleeps, and we've got archived footage. So, what do we have for you? All the official Motorola Droid specs, information, features, etc. In addition, a small video capped from the website.

First up is a video that shows a bit more about the Droid.

[video=youtube;6vd7SglA91A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vd7SglA91A[/video]

Also attached is a photo gallery of some of the photos (courtesy BGR & Engadget)

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I went to the local Verizon store today, everyone in there seemed really excited about this phone with most of the employee's wanting one for them selves :)

OP
J

JohnDroid

I went to the local Verizon store today, everyone in there seemed really excited about this phone with most of the employee's wanting one for them selves :)

I just hope the OMAP processor is speedy enough that the phone feels really snappy.

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Ahhhhh, memories. <––my input.

mikekhelxD

Reaction score
I have to admit that I failed to look at the date and time of the thread. Just clicked the link and thought to myself, is this the D5? Looks exactly like the OG Droid. Then I saw 2.0 and I knew I have failed and gave myself a facepalm.