official lets get the facebook app rating down to one star thread

RubberSoul

Reaction score
Let's all go into the marketplace and rate the facebook app one star, and see if we can get the rating down enough, then maybe we could get the changes and updates we all deserve. This app is as usefull as genital warts.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Although I don't even use Facebook, I would do this cause that's pretty funny right there

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
I did this earlier today. Glad I won't be alone.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
As someone mentioned, you have to install to rate, and I refuse to install/use Facebook. (I do have one that I check occasionally, only on PC)

daftlush

Reaction score
Way ahead of you. Went 1star a long time ago for Facebook and Google Maps.

solar

Reaction score
I agree, the program is pretty stripped. It lacks eventhe basic funtions of checking messages and it doesn't refresh correctly a lot of the time. You'd think, as big as facebook is these days, they would actually make a good app.

HMJB

Reaction score
I agree, the program is prerry stripped. It lacks eventhe basic funtions of checking messages and it doesn't refresh correctly a lot of the time. You'd think, as big as facebook is these days, they would actually make a good app.

+1 I rated it 1 star just now.. never bothered to rate it before..

I was reading some of the comments and see that some people are giving it 5 stars with a negative review.. ODD!