Office Suite for my Droid

HarleyDad09

Reaction score
I was told that Open Office was compatible with the Droid. Is this true? If so, where can I DL it or does someone have a QR code? If this is not true, what is a good office suite for the Droid? Or are u guys just using google docs?

Phantom Ryu

Reaction score
Downloaded the free viewer app and it slowed the whole phone to a crawl. Uninstalled and phone works fine again.

mad3963

Reaction score
There is an app in the Market called Offiviewer that will open OpenOffice documents. Tried it. Seems to work very well. You must have a live internet connection, as it uploads the document to the net for conversion. Literally took seconds for it to upload, convert and open my 5 page resume in Word, PDF and OO formats.

Droider

Reaction score
Documents To Go works well for me but it's not free. I purchased it "on sale" last week for 14.99 (normally 24.99).

mad3963

Reaction score
yes. i purchased docs to go, as well, but it does not do OO docs, which the OP was asking about. Docs to Go is by far the best, otherwise.

Droider

Reaction score
yes. i purchased docs to go, as well, but it does not do OO docs, which the OP was asking about. Docs to Go is by far the best, otherwise.

ok, I was reading it as Open Office the application suite and not Open Office the file format.