Odin 3

Chewy888

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung A12
I just kicked my ex out and came to find he downloaded Odin 3 onto his laptop from all my old phones. He's changing my pw. For all my acts and locking me out my own phones. I buy a new phone and he still removes the root and takes over!! Is there anything I can do to stop this??
He has all my personal info and is messing my **** up royally! Please gimme something I can do...

OP
C

Chewy888

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung A12
This is my first stalker psycho and I've bought 4 phones in a week. He got my apple ACCT Somehow and locked me out, my 401K locked me out I can't even check to see its like he's cloning my phones and impersonating me....

R

RETG

Under U.S. law, people have a right to an expectation of privacy. I would contact the local police and see if there are any codes against what he is doing, and they might in turn refer you to the local or state AG. If he is using any of your info for illegal means, that is also against Federal laws. 18 U.S.C Part 1, Chapter 47, SS1028; Fraud & Related activity in connection w/identification documents, features and information.

Now if he is actually a stalker and I believe I have heard of a class called an electronic stalker that falls more under state laws.

But if I were you, my first contact tomorrow would be to call the local police and ask them if they have an identify theft department. Hopefully, they do, hopefully, they will take the info and head over to see the POS and fix this.

If they do have a division for this type of information theft, they may be able to give you info on how to also go after him in civil court.

NOTE: I'll state here, I am not an acting attorney even if I graduated from Law School in 1975; however, I did work for Uncle Sam and did keep informed of Federal codes; primarily those listed under USC Title 18 which covers federal crimes and criminal procedures. But I never studied or made much note of those under SS1028.

Good luck.