Obligatory Introduction Thread

ThisIsMyName

Reaction score
Hola,

I found your forum while looking for Droid cases. Feel free to mock my noobishness or whatever it is you guys do to noobs here.

-TIMN

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
We don't do anything to noobs here : )

Forum policy does state that mods do recieve a free case from all new members though. Kind of a weird policy but I didn't make it up. Those admins I tell ya.

Anyway pm and i'll give you my address so you can send me one of those cases.

Oh...welcome to the forums : )

Glad to have you here.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We just welcome the noobs to the forum :) Everyone has to start somewhere, and usually that somewhere is with less knowledge. It would be wrong of us to do something to you when we were all in the same place at some point in time. We hope you enjoy your stay here on the forum, and if you have any problems or questions don't hesitate to ask.

OP
ThisIsMyName

ThisIsMyName

Reaction score

Forum policy does state that mods do recieve a free case from all new members though. Kind of a weird policy but I didn't make it up. Those admins I tell ya.

Glad to have you here.

A free case of what?

OP
ThisIsMyName

ThisIsMyName

Reaction score
We just welcome the noobs to the forum :) Everyone has to start somewhere, and usually that somewhere is with less knowledge. It would be wrong of us to do something to you when we were all in the same place at some point in time. We hope you enjoy your stay here on the forum, and if you have any problems or questions don't hesitate to ask.

Suuure, that's what you want me to think so I'll be at ease when you slip rabid ferrets into my apartment while I'm asleep...

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

Glad to have you here.

A free case of what?

Beer and 1 Moto Droid case

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Suuure, that's what you want me to think so I'll be at ease when you slip rabid ferrets into my apartment while I'm asleep...

Trust me, there are MANY other people i'd rather slip rabid ferrets into their apartments then you. Plus i'm kinda lazy on that factor, i'd never end up doing it even if i wanted to, lol.

OP
ThisIsMyName

ThisIsMyName

Reaction score

Glad to have you here.

A free case of what?

Beer and 1 Moto Droid case

Hmm, well let's see. I've got half a case of butter in my fridge and some duct tape... Afraid I'm all out of beer and Droid cases though. :(

OP
ThisIsMyName

ThisIsMyName

Reaction score

Trust me, there are MANY other people i'd rather slip rabid ferrets into their apartments then you. Plus i'm kinda lazy on that factor, i'd never end up doing it even if i wanted to, lol.

Yeah, I've heard handling rabid ferrets can be kind of a chore.