Nueral Network live wallpaper

Mr.Z

Reaction score
hey you know the special droid live wallpaper that is similar to the nexus wallpaper and comes in ese81? does anybody happen to have a still picture of just the black background (without the red streaks) to use as my wallpaper? I dont want to use the live one for a couple reasons, but really like the look of the black backround. Thanks!

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
anyone know where on the phone the pic resides?

Joker

Reaction score
No sure if this is what you are looking for but if you look under the droid wallpaper section, there should be a "nexus live wallpaper backgroud" or "2.1 pyramid" that is only the black diamonds. sorry don't know how to link it there.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Google is your friend (which I guess makes me one too)
http://tinyurl.com/35z9rvb

Nexus%20wallpaper%202.JPG

OP
M

Mr.Z

Reaction score
i know "google is my friend" i tried to find it for an hour before coming to a forum. Haha i use that line to other people all the time never thought it would be said to me. Anyways thanks for the help but thats not quite what im looking for (well, apparantly google made the same mistake)

That was the frozen background (without live streaks) to the nexus wallpaper. Im looking for the background to the DROID live wallpaper. still screenshot of the Droid version is attatched so you can see what i'm talking about.