Novalauncher

TechJPC

Reaction score
Where do I get it? Can't find in market.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
T

TechJPC

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

EAK

Reaction score
and beta 10 is out with the folder fix.

zman79

Reaction score
What I really like about Nova Launcher is if you root and try out different Rom's Nova stores all your home screens so you don't have to sort all your apps again.

angelman

Reaction score
NOva launcher is great but I gave up on it because I found it just got too slow and jittery compared to the stock launcher. I have maybe 4 or 5 widgets and it stuttered. Nothing terrible but not as slick as the default android launcher. Hopefully it will get faster and slicker at release

orion2001

Reaction score
I've also had to give up on it for now. The latest update seemed to make things worse, and it was also causing more drain on my battery.

I've switched back to the stock launcher and my idle drain is much much nicer. Nova Lancher seems promising, but it needs more work before it is stable and polished.

RacingManiac

Reaction score
I haven't been hit with any battery issue yet with any of the version of the Nova Launcher. I'm getting a consistent 40+ hour of standby time with most time on Wifi and not-so-heavy use...YMMV obviously...

garfull

Reaction score
I seem to have the opposite effect on battery as mines seem to be better with nova launcher. The slope of the battery drain line is flatter than with the stock launcher. Could be just a placebo. I just love this launcher coming from launcher pro on the DX. But I do notice that it is a bit twitchier than the stock launcher too, but I accept that in order to customize the home screens.