Notifications

crossfire

Reaction score
How do i change notifications settings like lamp color instead of green? also is there a notification option for missed calls and vm's?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I believe there is an app for everything you just mentioned. Looking up missed call in the market will find you one and that may control the color of the led as well.

Time for a little search in the market, sorry, I don't remember the exact name of the apps.

warrior21

Reaction score
Missed call is one of them but it was a little quirky for me when it came to sms. I use hancent for texting and that allows you to change the color. Gmail notifier is a good one for gmail that allows you to customize the color for your gmail also. Just remember to go into your gmail app and disable the notifications, and also your sms app if you are using missed call

Last edited:
OP
C

crossfire

Reaction score
How do i get a notification for voicemails?

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
They should be in your notification bar (like most other notifications). Are you looking for something else like a pop-up or repeating reminder?

warrior21

Reaction score
I mean vm light/lamp notifications
You can set an led color for missed calls using the 'missed call' app. If you see that you missed a call you can wake up the phone and check the notification bar. The only way I know to have a separate led for voicemail is with a third part app like 'youmail'