Notifications when Apps are updated??

CaptainDango

Reaction score
So I have a bunch of apps on my phone, when I first got my phone when an app in the store has been updated I got a notification on my phone on the top menu bar saying I have an update available for a certain app.

Lately I do not get any more notifications when an app is updated, I went into the menu in the app store and made sure the "notify me when items are updated" was checked.

What else could it be? I have to manually go into the markeplace download section everyday to check if there are any updates available for my apps, which kinda sucks. :mad:

Anybody else have this problem? How long does it usually take after an app has been updated do you guys get the notification to update? I would assume instantly correct?

brianr0131

Reaction score
I think if you waited a little longer they would come through. I think they take about a day to hit your phone in my experience.

musicman

Reaction score
I use the app aTrackDog. It does a great job keeping me updated.

REPBRAD

Reaction score
Captain, same issue as you. Go to download and check for updates. Also have setting for auto notification.

phone

Reaction score
I tested this as well. I saw an update was available for one of my apps in the morning, the notification didn't come in until late afternoon.