Notification panel

bryanleesterk

Reaction score
I'm using Darkslide v4.2. So far so good. only issue I'm having (and I realize it's not a problem with darkslide) is when I'm downloading a video with jetvd the text in the notification panel is black which makes it unreadable. I'm not really don't know what I'm doing editing .xml but if someone could give me the steps to change the text to white I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

NattyBee

Reaction score
I'm using Darkslide v4.2. So far so good. only issue I'm having (and I realize it's not a problem with darkslide) is when I'm downloading a video with jetvd the text in the notification panel is black which makes it unreadable. I'm not really don't know what I'm doing editing .xml but if someone could give me the steps to change the text to white I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

yeah...you are referring to the "Ongoing" text in the pulldown...this is a known issue with DarkSlide, which GatesJunior is working on ;) unfortunately I know nothing about editing .xml or any type of dev'ing for that matter, so...all I can say is..yes, this is known..you will discover this issue with ongoing phone calls, and with Pandora, etc...sorry I can't help your further on that...

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
You might wanna ask about xml editing in theme section. Im just now reading on how to make and port themes myself, so I know nothing. Or wait for gates to fix the issue :)

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

OP
B

bryanleesterk

Reaction score
Chkmate I would love to know where you're learning about themeing. Any good tutorials?