Notification light

rikura4u

Reaction score
Hey brothers,

I read somewhere about how to turn on the notification light, but I cant seem to fing it now, can anybody help a brother out? Thanks in advance!

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This did not work for me. I hope v1.1 fixes this major issue
This issue isn't very major....you can just wake up your phone from sleep and see if anything new is in the notification bar.

mrgarrison

Reaction score
are you installing it from rom manager or downloading the link pete put up on this site? wiping and installing from the computer as well as the 800mhz kernel from the computer and not rom manager did the trick for me a while ago..

superglen99

Reaction score
Me keyboard leds go on and off at random an my 4 soft buttons hardly ever come on. its major.

mrgarrison

Reaction score
well thats where the "mod at your own risk" comes into play. but there should be a solution for you somewhere!

bigcooter

Reaction score
I know that on the Motorola droid they have a blinking green light that shows up when you have a new message and i was wondering if i could set that up on my droid charge

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

Psykho

Reaction score
I'm almost positive that the charge doesn't have an LED for notifications.

bigcooter

Reaction score
Alright thanks. I wasn't sure so i thought i would ask

noryno999

Reaction score
I know that on the Motorola droid they have a blinking green light that shows up when you have a new message and i was wondering if i could set that up on my droid charge

No, but if you get NoLED app, it will work on your screen instead. Designed to work when screen is off, missed call, email, messages, etc will have a icon (that is adjustable) on screen