Notification colors and clock options

redheadch

Reaction score
Maybe I'm being impatient...but any word on an update for this? I'm missing these options with v4.0.7.

Great work btw! Fantastic rom! The best out there!

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
Maybe I'm being impatient...but any word on an update for this? I'm missing these options with v4.0.7.

He's working out all the little bugs first. Than he'll release the new version of kangerage and then prolly get to these...im looking forward to the color changes as well...maybe the old update will work for this version? backup and try it out?

mike919

Reaction score

He's working out all the little bugs first. Than he'll release the new version of kangerage and then prolly get to these...im looking forward to the color changes as well...maybe the old update will work for this version? backup and try it out?

If you do try this, make sure you have Xeudoxus transparency patch because uploading those services.jar files for the original froyo from J will break your current transparency... but i would want to make a bet that it would still work persay... make a BACKUP FIRST!!!

i'll try it out...

OP
R

redheadch

Reaction score
Thanks for the help. Didn't seem to work for me 2x. Got stuck on M both times. In fact had to flash recovery to get into it again from rom manager. ???? Weird. Will keep an eye out for the update!

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
working on it atm... xUltimate doesn't remove my clock so gotta modify the source, compile services.jar, then make every color, then make update.zips, then go to bed. :)

OP
R

redheadch

Reaction score
You're the best! :) I saw it posted...will download asap!