Note 4 Bezel Scuff Removing Compound

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have been using this for jewelry for years now and it has worked wonders, it looks like it also works wonders for the sensitive to markings bezel on the Note 4, just dab a little on the provided sponge, then use some elbow grease and buff away the scuffs "not deep dings", then use some soft toilet paper or tissue to clean off the excess, job well done. The 2 ounce will last you a long long time.

Polish Any Metal Remove Scratches From Jewelry Watches Silverware

Last edited:

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Even having kept my Note 4 in a case for most of its time with me, it's got several little blemishes on the silver part of the bezel. This seems like a decent idea, so I'll keep it in mind.

OP
cybertec69

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ollie, we are talking about the crome bezel that is prone to scuffs, which the skinomi does not cover.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I find just leaving the case on takes care of the issue and I don't have to spend any more. Haha!

But, I'm on the Edge plan, so if I were to go to trade it in and/or finished paying it off and went to sell it on ebay/etc, I'd definitely polish it up.

I'm not a jewelry wearer really, with the exception of my g watch, so I don't have need for even a 2oz container of polish, though the fiance might make good use of it.

jhom

Reaction score
I haven't tried it yet, but Flitz is an amazing metal, plastic, etc polish. Works great on jewelry, knives, etc.

[Update]: I tried it on a small area behind the usb port that is slightly scratched from inserting the Note 4 into a dock stand. The Flitz works well. It reduced the scratches without marring any of the remaining metal band and puts a nice shine to the area. Flitz is great stuff. I've been using it for years.

Last edited: