Not reciving text messages

cmac93hatch

Reaction score
I've noticed lately that I haven't bein reciving peoples text messages. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me. And is there any way to fix this?

alienware777

Reaction score
I get this too. They pile up and then I get like 4 ata time :/

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

ghost56

Reaction score
Factory reset

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 3
Factory reset

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

I dont know that I would jump right into a factory reset. I say that because this is a D1 forum you have posted in, I see you have a DX. Unlike our DXs, he D1 has issues with a lack of memory and with GB being a memory hog, things like this happen.

I would suggest actually locking your messaging app into memory first. I dont know the exact places to do this in PE settings since I am not running it but from when I was porting my themes to it I know it had to the options to do this. If you are using the stock mms just lock it, but if you are using something like handcent you could lock that as well for safe measure.

OP
cmac93hatch

cmac93hatch

Reaction score
ok ill try locking it in. i just wiped and reinstalled the rom to see if that would help also. it only seems to be happeing with one person so maybe its something on there end. i will post more if anything improves. thanks for the help!

gunit34328

Reaction score
Menu-->Settings-->Elite Settings-->Performance-->Lock Apps into Memory