Not receiving texts

blade78

Reaction score
Have anyone been having problems receiving text using BBV6.1?

Sent from my Droid

Beardface

Reaction score
Have anyone been having problems receiving text using BBV6.1?

Sent from my Droid

Not so far with BBv0.6.1, but I was on BBv0.5

However, I was also having this problem with previous phones before the Droid, and I was also having it with stock before rooting. Its a Verizon network problem, not BB's.

Ibnarabi

Reaction score
I was having issues with chompsms, sent fine, never got them. I installed Handcent and everything works again. On 6.1

OP
blade78

blade78

Reaction score
I remove chompsms and added handcent. I started receiving text again.

Sent from my Droid

madmanmarz

Reaction score
I am having all types of problems receiving texts. I first noticed that I was not receiving messages while my phone was off (once I turned it on). Then I was having issues with MMS messages showing up as 30k downloads and not working. Then I went to Google Voice while I was overseas and upon returning I hardly get any messages to my messaging app at all. I have all the settings setup correctly in Google Voice and I have my # set as mobile, receive texts, etc...

I have rooted the phone and deleted the stock messaging app which I am guessing is the primary source of my problems...if so, anyone know a way I can reinstall just the messaging app? Is there another way to fix this?

I have tried all the popular messaging apps from the Market and none seem to work properly no matter what settings I use.

plss hallppp