Not enough space to install an app or anything?

Shusuke028

Reaction score
Alright, so I flashed Sapphire 1.0 using clockwork method and it's working great, using the Incognito theme, fast and everything. However, when I go to install an app, it says there's no room on my sd card. so I go into settings and check my SD card and internal storage, my phone has 200mb+ of memory, however my sd card says it has 0.00 b of storage left. How is this possible?

I even tried hooking my phone up to my computer and deleting a lot of stuff and it's still at 0.00 b of space left. What's going on? do I have to format my sd card?

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I am curious about this as well because it happened to me once before. I switched ROMs and some paid apps were gone - couldn't restore them with TB, from the market download section nor from my astro backups. Using astro I'd get the same "out of space" message. Even restoring a backed up ROM didn't work. Luckily I had a backup of a Simply Stunning ROM and was able to get everything back with the "rstapps" command.

Thankfully it hasn't happened again, but would like to know if there is a solution should it happen again.

flyinion

Reaction score
I'm not sure about the 0MB free thing, that's definitely weird. I did have an issue updating SetCPU on another ROM recently but I think it was a problem with SetCPU as I rolled back to previous version of the ROM and had the same issue. Basically I had 95MB free, was trying to update......not install new....SetCPU and it would download and then complain there was not enough free space. Uninstalled and reinstalled from the Market and it fixed it.

Last edited:
OP
Shusuke028

Shusuke028

Reaction score
Alright, i honestly don't know what I did, but I just mounted and unmounted my sd card a couple times then rebooted my phone, then its reading the space fine now. I've installed a couple apps and it seems to be fixed... weird