Not connecting to pc anymore?

nitrohuffer

Reaction score
I keep my phone in a multimedia mount, and I just noticed it's not charging. I bypassed the dock and went straight into the phone with no change.:mad: Tried the usb cable into the stock ac adapter and it charges when hooked up to an outlet.
So now I tried the usb port on another pc and still no charging and the computer doesn't see it.:mad:
Any idea as I'm so confused right now. USB debugging is off if that helps.

lemodular

Reaction score
This happened to me when I installed the USB driver. I never got that resolved until I changed ROM.

OP
N

nitrohuffer

Reaction score
I don't understand. It's always worked and I didn't change anything.

drowe

Reaction score
I've seen usb ports just refuse to recognize a mouse or keyboard that has been plugged in for months. I always try a different port, COLD boot the pc, disable/enable the usb hubs in device manager. If you have installed any drivers to the pc, uninstall them, delete the device in device manager if it is there. Generally, front ports don't have as much power running to them as ports on the rear so that port may have slipped below the voltage needed to charge the droid. You could try a powered hub. These are just things that I have done in the past to fix usb issues. Hope something helps.

David

OP
N

nitrohuffer

Reaction score
ARRRGGGHHHH! Definatly the phone. I did everything you said Dave and no dice. I put my friends droid in and bingo his works. All my phone says is connected to multimedia station.

Edit: I just did a factory reset on the phone and it's the same result. Phone is defective and going back to verizon.

Last edited: