No screen illumination after a phone call

Zuker

Reaction score
First major problem happened yesterday; after completing a phone call, I wanted to press the 'END' button but the screen never came back on.
I moved the phone to various angles but no screen illumination. Pressing the four bottom or the camera button made no difference. Pressing and/or holding the power button only caused the four function buttons to light up for about 1 second.
I was set to return the unit to the Verizon store when I remembered something I read on this forum about removing the battery. I did that and after replacing it I was able to get it to go through a power up sequence. It worked fine the rest of the day. Anyone else have this problem?

Aaron636r

Reaction score
I have this happen once in a while too. Quite an annoying problem. Doesnt happen all the time. but it does.

YumDroid

Reaction score
It's happened to me once too. Had to remove the battery. A few times I have had the screen take a few jostles to come back to life when I want to end a call.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
I had that finally happen to me, I was running Google Nav, and got a call, after she hing up I had a brick, had to batt pull.