No reboot apps?

Reaction score
When I had my Blackberry there was an app called Quick Pull that would fake a battery pull and erase the cookies and what not off the phone to keep it from resting. I've had my Incredible now 3 months and cannot find a similar program.

Has any similar battery pull programs on the marketplace or elsewhere for Droid phones?

E

Emtronics

IMO, you have to stop thinking Blackberry. This is a Linux based O/S on the Droid and it doesn't need a battery pull every 24 hrs to make it work smoothly like a BB. In other words, the reason you can't find this app is because it isn't needed.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
IMO, you have to stop thinking Blackberry. This is a Linux based O/S on the Droid and it doesn't need a battery pull every 24 hrs to make it work smoothly like a BB. In other words, the reason you can't find this app is because it isn't needed.

I agree. This is not a blackberry. Now I don't have the Incredible but I can imagine it might be a good idea to do a simple reset every once in a while. Just to refresh things.

For people that are rooted there is an app called quick boot. But we use that most times just to make it easy to go to SPRecovery and again you'll have to excuse my lack of knowledge about the Incredible, I don't know how rooting works on that.

OP
T
Reaction score
It does not run smoothly it constantly resets itself, sometimes up to four times in a row. This was a memory issue before, but if the Droid is so different I would like an explanation.