No Notifications through Droid Forums app?

PappaFloyd

Reaction score
I've been using this app for a bit now, it's a great app I really like it. I don't seem to be getting any notifications through the app though, I can get the emails but would rather receive them through the app. I have the box check to get them on my phone and nada. Any suggestions? The notifications are suppose to go to the status/notification bar correct?

Thanks

Yes, they should register on the notification bar...you might try a "clear cache" to see if that helps. I use the actual Tapatalk app and there is no issue with notifications on it.

Thanks, I'l give it a shot. I'm wondering to if there is a setting somewhere in CM7 I might need to check? But I had the same issue on Liberty 3 v2 also, I'll keep messing with it guess.

Yes, they should register on the notification bar...you might try a "clear cache" to see if that helps. I use the actual Tapatalk app and there is no issue with notifications on it.

OK, I threw down and got the Tapatalk app, when you long press and select a notification type (immediately, daily, etc.) It says email notification, I don't want emails I just want notifications through the app, I just select that in settings right?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

yes, thru tapstalk settings - you can select pm or threads...

~to powerful to fall into the wrong hands~

yes, thru tapstalk settings - you can select pm or threads...

~to powerful to fall into the wrong hands~

AWESOME! I just received my 1st notification!! Haha, cool, I thought I jacked some settings up or something hah.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Yay! Glad you got it!

~it's not just a phone~

Back