no launcher.apk?

Bshaggy6

Reaction score
i am trying to modify my app drawer on UD v9.0 and when i open root explorer and go into system/app there is no launcher.apk but my launcher is still working. i have an app drawer i want to install but idk how. someone help please

Reaction score
is it under com.helixproject?

i thought his came with the helix launcher, he might not have renamed it to launcher...

OP
B

Bshaggy6

Reaction score
so if i have a custom app drawer, i rename it helix2.apk and replace that file and then set permissions to read an write?

Reaction score
sorry, not sure what you mean by custom app drawer?

if it's a metamorph, just change it to helix2.apk (above /system/app inside the .thm file (open in notepad)) and change the folder's name to helix2 instead of launcher2.

OP
B

Bshaggy6

Reaction score
what i mean is that someone changed the little button on the bottom of the homescreen. instead of it being a droid head(im on UD 9.0) someone made it into a yankee baseball

Reaction score
the easiest thing to do would be to use root explorer to rename helix2.apk to Launcher2.apk...then you should be able to apply the mm. do you have a metamorph theme or did he just give you the picture for it?

OP
B

Bshaggy6

Reaction score
idk he gave me this

Attachments

• NYbaseball.zip
    1,010.2 KB · Views: 83
Reaction score
that looks like an update.zip just to change the launcher.

if you have root explorer change helix2.apk to Launcher2.apk and i'll post a metamorph in a minute.