No internal and External Storage detected

Angel_x19

Reaction score
Hi everyone this is my first topic, and I have a big issue with my Droid 4 (Maserati).

First I use the Link2SD app to get some free space in the internal memory and send some app's to my micro-sd card (8gb) but I dosen't work, so I get back all my apps to the internal memory and I erase the Link2SD app.

Then when I reboot my device I get a message "Internal Storage is unmounted" so I investigate and I found that could be a problem with the vold.fstab file. So I edit the file to get the original code lines but after reboot I get the same message and when I try to see my files on the internal memory still show me the message "SD card is unmounted"

Also I use the RSD lite to get back the stock rom and I get back my internal storage but I can't see my micro-sd and it show me the same message "sd card is unmounted"

Please anyone can help me?

I also show you my void.fstab file

---------------------------------------------------------------
## Vold 2.0 Generic fstab
## - San Mehat ([email protected])
##

#######################
## Regular device mount
##
## Format: dev_mount <label> <mount_point[:[asec_point]:[lun_point]]> <part> <sysfs_path1...>
## label - Label for the volume
## mount_point - Where the volume will be mounted
## asec_point - Whether asec mount is needed for this value, if not, use "none"
## Else, supply a folder name under /mnt/secure/
## If not supplied, "asec" will used by default
## If supplied, /mnt/secure/asec_point will be used
## This is for further extension, not needed now
## lun_point - The target lun device for this volume. If not supplied, will use
## /sys/devices/platform/usb_mass_storage/lun0/file
## else, will use /sys/devices/platform/usb_mass_storage/lun_point/file
## part - Partition # (1 based), or 'auto' for first usable partition.
## For a disk with only 1 partition, use '1' is different to 'auto'
## Using 1, will not re-write its partition table when formatting
## <sysfs_path> - List of sysfs paths to source devices
######################

# external sd card
dev_mount sdcard-ext /storage/sdcard1:none:lun1 auto /devices/platform/omap/omap_hsmmc.0/mmc_host/mmc0
# internal eMMC
dev_mount sdcard /storage/sdcard0:: 25 /devices/platform/omap/omap_hsmmc.1/mmc_host/mmc1

## Example of a dual card setup
# dev_mount left_sdcard /sdcard1 auto /devices/platform/goldfish_mmc.0 /devices/platform/msm_sdcc.2/mmc_host/mmc1
# dev_mount right_sdcard /sdcard2 auto /devices/platform/goldfish_mmc.1 /devices/platform/msm_sdcc.3/mmc_host/mmc1

## Example of specifying a specific partition for mounts
# dev_mount sdcard /sdcard 2 /devices/platform/goldfish_mmc.0 /devices/platform/msm_sdcc.2/mmc_host/mmc1

# flash drive connection through hub connected to USB3
dev_mount usbdisk_1.1.1 /storage/usbdisk_1.1.1 auto /devices/platform/omap/musb-omap2430/musb-hdrc/usb3/3-1/3-1.1.1
dev_mount usbdisk_1.1 /storage/usbdisk_1.1 auto /devices/platform/omap/musb-omap2430/musb-hdrc/usb3/3-1/3-1.1
dev_mount usbdisk_1.2 /storage/usbdisk_1.2 auto /devices/platform/omap/musb-omap2430/musb-hdrc/usb3/3-1/3-1.2
dev_mount usbdisk_1.3 /storage/usbdisk_1.3 auto /devices/platform/omap/musb-omap2430/musb-hdrc/usb3/3-1/3-1.3
dev_mount usbdisk_1.4 /storage/usbdisk_1.4 auto /devices/platform/omap/musb-omap2430/musb-hdrc/usb3/3-1/3-1.4
dev_mount usbdisk_1.5 /storage/usbdisk_1.5 auto /devices/platform/omap/musb-omap2430/musb-hdrc/usb3/3-1/3-1.5
dev_mount usbdisk_1.6 /storage/usbdisk_1.6 auto /devices/platform/omap/musb-omap2430/musb-hdrc/usb3/3-1/3-1.6
dev_mount usbdisk_1.7 /storage/usbdisk_1.7 auto /devices/platform/omap/musb-omap2430/musb-hdrc/usb3/3-1/3-1.7

OP
A

Angel_x19

Reaction score
UPDATE: Im looking for a vold.fstab file original from the Jellybean stock rom