No data today??

Reaction score
I just lost all data on my phone. Tried 3G, 4G, restart, all with no success. I'm in Las Vegas...anyone else experiencing this?

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I just lost all data on my phone. Tried 3G, 4G, restart, all with no success. I'm in Las Vegas...anyone else experiencing this?

I heard a few rumblings about this today. I haven't experienced it but I've seen other posts. If you want to be sure, call Verizon.

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
Had problems yesterday and today in Virginia Beach. not too bad. Seems to have cleared up tonight.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

cp24eva

Reaction score

Had that issue today for a while around 7pm est. Was getting annoyed because i really needed it lol.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

glennj

Reaction score
My data was gone too.....thought it was having problems handing off towers from 3g to 4g......came back after restart at 11 pm.....chalk up another VZW outage I suppose....

Sent from my Reeze Ownd using DroidForums

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Had problems yesterday and today in Virginia Beach. not too bad. Seems to have cleared up tonight.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

I lost everything on all 4 of my lines for about an hour in Central Va. Wed evening around 8pm. No service on all 4 phones.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk post

ThisGuy

Reaction score
My 4G in Tampa is way more spotty than usual today. I'm having much more trouble with 3G/4G handoffs than I normally do.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
any of you guys using the new radios . Just installed them yesterday and since my data has been sucky. Trying to see if its the outage or the radios before i go through the headache of going back.

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
Don't know if any of you have tried that trick on the xda forums. Where you dial a special phone# and the phone takes you to a special menu where you change something in the radio. Go to the xda forums. My Rezound wasn't holding 4G all that well. After doing that radio change on the xda forums, now my Rezound holds 4G alot better. I'll try and find the link for it and post it. It's very easy to use.

Edit: found the link on the forums.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=21403943&postcount=457

Sent from my HTC Rezound