no data services?

issues636

Reaction score
I woke up this morning and noticed my WeatherBug and Meebo and everything like that were all signed off. I get signed out of Meebo once in a while so I thought nothing of it and tried to reconnect. While it was reconnecting I went in the market and it said there was a network error, then I realized NOTHING was connecting. Facebook, weatherbug, meebo, pretty much nothing that required data. It SEEMS like the phone itself is working, I haven't called someone who picked up but it did ring. Is anyone else having this problem? I browsed the forums a bit before I posted this and didn't notice any other posts reporting this problem. What should I do?

Laurence5905

Reaction score
I woke up this morning and noticed my WeatherBug and Meebo and everything like that were all signed off. I get signed out of Meebo once in a while so I thought nothing of it and tried to reconnect. While it was reconnecting I went in the market and it said there was a network error, then I realized NOTHING was connecting. Facebook, weatherbug, meebo, pretty much nothing that required data. It SEEMS like the phone itself is working, I haven't called someone who picked up but it did ring. Is anyone else having this problem? I browsed the forums a bit before I posted this and didn't notice any other posts reporting this problem. What should I do?

Maybe turn WiFi on, let it connect, then turn it back off? That should force it to re-negotiate its 3G network connection.

Worst-case-scenario, simply power-off the phone, wait 30 seconds or so, then power it back on. That should definitely force it to reconnect to the 3G network.