No connection

Skyscraper38

Reaction score
I was wondering why i wasnt getting any emails and i clicked on my gmail icon and at the bottom of my emails it said no connection..Retry? and i click retry and it doesnt connect.. anyone know the problem?

OP
Skyscraper38

Skyscraper38

Reaction score
maybe.
one more question i got a notification that said "You lost area coverage or network connection because..." it wouldnt let me click on it to see what it said, but i noticed that my 3g symbol was gone, and this just happened. this wasnt when the email went off.

cpinto

Reaction score
No Data Connection

Well suddenly my droid will not connect to any data services.

WiFi will not turn on, not 3g or 1g indicator showing. Nothing.

Will call out, but everything data related is dead.

Was ok when I went to bed. Woke up to this, today.

Thoughts?

biglipps66

Reaction score
LOL WTF same here in ohio!!!!

I just logged in to see if anyone had the same issues and this is THE FIRST topic that pops up.

Droidmod for me.. im hoping you guys say youre stock so I know its not a droidmoid problem :icon_eek:

w0lfinator

Reaction score
I am Droidmod... At least if that is the case we know where the issue is coming from.. The thing is, this came out of nowhere. I haven't added anything except for autostarts and that was nearly 24 hours ago.. This happened in the middle of the night.

I was afraid it was somehow an OTA update that broke it, but I see that is not the case.

biglipps66

Reaction score
The others havent mentioned their os's yet though. Theres no way we could all be on droidmoid though I would guess. I went to bed at 12am-ish Est time and it worked fine then.. woke up 5am and notta.

Im actually really thankful that the rest of you are having the same problems, this phone worries me sometimes but I love it hah

leviatus

Reaction score
Just noticed it down in Cincinnati, OH about 20 minutes ago. I'm still running SholesMod 2.0.5.

fireshaper

Reaction score
I'm stock (along with a few others in my area) and in Augusta, GA. No 3G here.