Ninja Assassin

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ninja assassin is a good movie. People been raving about it and I am finally glad I saw it. Man amazon getting up there, I like how I can rent movies and watch it on the spot with out downloading through amazon.

cesarderio57

Reaction score
Yes it was such a bad ass movie. It always makes me want to be a ninja

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Gotta admit that this movie surprised the hell out of me... very well made and a superb storyline.... that Korean popstar Rain played the roll perfectly.
Recommend it to all that like action movies 'with' a good story behind it...:)

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Charles, while I've done lots of things with my phone, I've not installed or downloaded movies for viewing. I thought that, like music, I would need to copy onto my SD card to view. Additionally, I thought that, using a computer, I would need to modify the move file before moving to my SD card.

Did I understand correctly that via Amazon, I can purchase or rent movies that will then download to my phone?

Any help is appreciated.

Mike

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Charles, while I've done lots of things with my phone, I've not installed or downloaded movies for viewing. I thought that, like music, I would need to copy onto my SD card to view. Additionally, I thought that, using a computer, I would need to modify the move file before moving to my SD card.

Did I understand correctly that via Amazon, I can purchase or rent movies that will then download to my phone?

Any help is appreciated.

Mike
i have not tried that yet good question though. but if you can watch it live feed through your laptop you should be able to do it via droid since we have flash. Again I have not tried that. But I will admit I would not want to watch a movie on my droid unless im bored stuck in an airport.

I can try it though.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
yup yup you can

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
Gonna go against the grain and say I thought it was terrible..... Storyline was good... And lets face it... Ninjas=awesome.... That being said, the CGI blood ruined it for me! Everytime someone was nicked with anything, FOUNTAINS of fake blood exploded like a wave... which might of been ok if it looked half way decent. The CGI was so bad it didn't even look like the blood was coming from the person. 2nd CGI disaster was the main characters weapon (chain thing with knife on the end). As soon as he starts swinging it fast, CGI takes over and it looks retarded. Just looks like the main character is dancing/twirling with nothing in his hands. Also... how many times can the main character be totally split open, and be fine? I can deal with the Ninja mind over matter... but this is rediculous.... And don't get me started on the acting.. ok, its a Ninja movie, don't expect and Oscar... but c'mon...

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Gonna go against the grain and say I thought it was terrible..... Storyline was good... And lets face it... Ninjas=awesome.... That being said, the CGI blood ruined it for me! Everytime someone was nicked with anything, FOUNTAINS of fake blood exploded like a wave... which might of been ok if it looked half way decent. The CGI was so bad it didn't even look like the blood was coming from the person. 2nd CGI disaster was the main characters weapon (chain thing with knife on the end). As soon as he starts swinging it fast, CGI takes over and it looks retarded. Just looks like the main character is dancing/twirling with nothing in his hands. Also... how many times can the main character be totally split open, and be fine? I can deal with the Ninja mind over matter... but this is rediculous.... And don't get me started on the acting.. ok, its a Ninja movie, don't expect and Oscar... but c'mon...

Well bad blood scenes and over abuse on bodily damage is classic from old ninja/kung fu movies. they were obv taking ideas from old school movies. Kind of liek how Kill Bill did. That's part of the fun!

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
^^ lol.. I see your point... I have to say its 100% different that how they did Kill Bill... Kill Bill was way overboard on purpose.. Limbs a' flyin, blood fountains etc.. This was done it a lot more serious tone... At least Kill Bill used real effects... Its the CGI that ruins NA, and the fact that it wasn't done well.... And extreme body damage is fine as long as you don't heal it by taking a nap :) ... If your stomach is slashed open.. your guts fall out... Know what I mean??? :)