Nightlies errors

Cstryon

Reaction score
I'm trying to install liberty ginger bread. I am on the rooted gb leak. When I try to install fromvtoolbox it says permission denied...any ideas?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

fictionwerks

Reaction score
Sbf back to .340. Then flash liberty gb. Best bet.

Sent from a DROIDX that had been flashed more times than a bead vendor at mardi gras.

Reaction score

No. You have to flash it from the gb leak. Liberty GB won't work properly when flashed from Froyo. That's actually in the instructions in all caps in the ROM manager. I'd assume brick potential. Not best best.

Reaction score

No. You have to flash it from the gb leak. Liberty GB won't work properly when flashed from Froyo. That's actually in the instructions in all caps in the ROM manager. I'd assume brick potential. Not best best.

Ah yes, good catch. Fictionwerks missed a step: flash to the GB leak after SBF'ing and before flashing Liberty GB.

OP
C

Cstryon

Reaction score
That was one of my mistakes. Got it worked out eventually. Turned out the problem was my sd card unexpectedly being unmounted. Once I mounted it, I was able to download the nightly.

Anyone having problems with calendar events? It was able to sync with google, but now I can't make new events.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums