nice video shows how good Droid in capturing video

eskanday

Reaction score
this is a comparison between 1200$ sony camcorder and droid in video, it is impressive
[video=youtube;ui4HxhBUznc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui4HxhBUznc[/video]

theguy386

Reaction score
very good video indeed

and I completely agree on how to droids camera isnt the greatest in low-light situations, but really stands out with good lighting or outdoor daylight conditions

MrTommy

Reaction score
Good video's but poor audio sync'ing

I agree that the phone takes great video, especially outside like this demo showed. But, when I shoot videos to send to others (or look at myself), the longer it is, the more out of sync the sound gets compared to the video. 10-15 seconds in and you're already out of sync.

I came to the Droid from an NV2. That phone took great videos. I left my friends in the dust when I upgraded. But now they rag on me all the time about my lousy videos. We send videos back and forth all the time, but now I'm sending less because I'm tired of being ragged on - ha.

Is there something I can do to 'fix' this, or do I just live with it until that golden software update that's supposed to fix all sorts of ills?

I've been searching the site for answers on this and haven't stumbled on this exact problem. Lots of others, but not a video/audio sync solution. Most seem to be about stuff that's been downloaded TO the phone. :hail: